Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Job, Nesting and Baby Shower!!

I ended up taking a per diem job after getting my license back in February.  So the job isn't really new or exciting, so it just hasn't made the blog yet.  I'm doing health screenings on a extremely part-time basis...I think I'm working 8 days this month.  But hey, I figured some money was better than no money and my pregnant body definitely isn't putting up a fight about working more!

Since I've been pregnant, I've pretty much been wrapped up in nursing school, graduation, licensing exam studying, etc. so I've left all the baby prepping for the end.  And I've been in a heavy nesting mode lately.  Since I'm crazy and I love lists, I created a most beautiful to-do list in Excel.  It spans 4 workbooks...I'm so proud!  I simply cannot have this baby if I don't have hoards of freezer food, dust my baseboards or have a ridiculous amount of baby wipes from Costco.  (Did you know they sell them in packs of 900?!!!  I never have to leave my baby cave!)  Unfortunately, Luke made the mistake of messing with Momma Bear's stash of freezer muffins that were "obviously" being saved for after baby.  Poor Luke...he is so good to put up with my crazy!
33 weeks

My family and friends also threw me a dream of a baby shower!  I had visions of a "Pink Paris" theme and they delivered!!  We celebrated with croissant sandwiches and dessert crepes.  It was such a special day and made me feel so grateful for all the people in my life who support Luke and I.  This baby is going to be so spoiled!
Wonderful in laws!



3.5 generations!

No comments:

Post a Comment